With a background in competitive gymnastics, Suzanne’s passion for health & Fitness began at an early age. Several years after her collegiate gymnastics career Suzanne re-dedicated herself to the gym and became a personal trainer and nutrition consultant.
Always a competitor, she embraced the physical and mental challenge of triathlons and competed in several women’s figure competitions. Through her experience as an athlete and mother she has developed a training philosophy that focuses on simple lifestyle changes and activities that promote health strength, flexibility, mobility and aesthetics.
- Strength Training
- Functional Training
- TRX Training
- Weight Loss Training
- Small Group Instruction
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness
- Injury Prevention and Rehab
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- AAAI and ISMA Certified Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer
- ISSA – Certified Fitness Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Coaching
- AFPA – Certified Pre and Post Natal Fitness Specialist
- ISSA – Life Wellness
- ISSA – CPR and AED Certified