Youth Expert Trainer
During John’s his 30 plus year career, John has worked as a health and fitness instructor, an exercise specialist, strength and conditioning coach, and a health and physical education teacher. As a professional educator and health and fitness expert, John has worked with thousands of children and adolescents.
John loves to educate, inspire, and motive them to learn, grow and adopt healthy lifestyles. John is committed to these young people reach their goals and achieve optimal well-being, while building strong character. His fun, energetic, and enthusiastic hands-on teaching approach engages and equips kids to be the best they can be.
- Resistance Training
- Youth Training
- Performance Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Functional Training
- High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.)
- Core Strength and Stability
- Injury prevention and training post-injury
- Athlete Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Personal Training & Small Group Training
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Movement Science/Exercise Physiology – William Paterson University
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Health & Physical Education teacher (25+ years)
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Physical Best Health Fitness Specialist
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR
John will lead the KIDS’ SHOPPE Program:
Shoppe Kids’ classes will be one-hour sessions that are designed to help kids learn and understand the value and importance of physical activity in their lives. Every session will be jam-packed with age-appropriate games, exercises, and activities that focus on fun and fitness. Participants will “learn their STRONG” to build fit bodies.