Jamie Voit & Fran Belanger
LIFE IS ABOUT PAYING IT FORWARD!
My training philosophy is to listen to my clients goals and thoroughly assess their bio-mechanics in order to create a highly individualized and effective exercise program for each of them.
I train “from the inside out,” meaning that I bring the client into better alignment by working on imbalances and on the muscles that stabilize the core. I also like to train “from the bottom up,” creating a stable base with good balance. Fitness is more than just exercise, it’s a catalyst for positive change that can improve every aspect of your life. I find fulfillment in connecting with people and by helping to improve the quality of their lives. I truly believe that fitness is something deeper than looking good in the mirror!
Fitness is the motor that drives you to feel good about yourself, feeds your mind and spirit in order to take on the day. To me, the most important part of being a Shoppe Mechanic, is to make sure you are working with purpose, being specific with each one of my clients and targeting their needs which leads them to be able move and feel great.
- Resistance Training
- Training clients with medical problems such as diabetes and hypertension
- Functional Training
- High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.)
- Core Strength and Stability
- Injury prevention and training post-injury
- Training clients brand new to exercise as well as assisting experienced individuals looking to be challenged or who’d like to mix up their workout routine
- Training youth, elderly, and every age in between
- Athlete Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Weight Loss Programs
- Personal Training & Small Group Training
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Business Management
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Nutritional Certification
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR
FITNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE.
I grew up a competitive field hockey player and since then have tried many different training styles from running, weight lifting, H.I.I.T. and plyo style training, yoga, spinning and even challenged myself to compete in a national figure competition. I think it’s important to have a well rounded training program that includes a variety of different styles to challenge not only your body, but your mind as well. Fitness is just as much a mental challenge as it is physical. I want to teach you to view fitness in a positive light.
My training style varies with each individual client based on their goals and needs. My goal as a Shoppe Mechanic is to educate, support, motivate and inspire you on how to achieve your goals in a healthy manner by designing a custom program that is fun, challenging and sustainable. Everyone’s fitness journey is different. You should enjoy it! I want to make fitness and health a lifestyle for you and allow you to find that balance. We will work together to have the best version of yourself inside and out.
- Bride/Wedding Prep Training
- Weight Loss/Nutrition
- Strength Training
- Senior Training
- H.I.I.T./Circuit training
- Personal Training
- Group & Small Group Training
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.A. Advertising & Graphic Design, Montclair State University
- ACE – Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified