LIFE IS ABOUT PAYING IT FORWARD!
My training philosophy is to listen to my clients goals and thoroughly assess their bio-mechanics in order to create a highly individualized and effective exercise program for each of them.
I train “from the inside out,” meaning that I bring the client into better alignment by working on imbalances and on the muscles that stabilize the core. I also like to train “from the bottom up,” creating a stable base with good balance. Fitness is more than just exercise, it’s a catalyst for positive change that can improve every aspect of your life. I find fulfillment in connecting with people and by helping to improve the quality of their lives. I truly believe that fitness is something deeper than looking good in the mirror!
Fitness is the motor that drives you to feel good about yourself, feeds your mind and spirit in order to take on the day. To me, the most important part of being a Shoppe Mechanic, is to make sure you are working with purpose, being specific with each one of my clients and targeting their needs which leads them to be able move and feel great.
- Resistance Training
- Training clients with medical problems such as diabetes and hypertension
- Functional Training
- High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.)
- Core Strength and Stability
- Injury prevention and training post-injury
- Training clients brand new to exercise as well as assisting experienced individuals looking to be challenged or who’d like to mix up their workout routine
- Training youth, elderly, and every age in between
- Athlete Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Weight Loss Programs
- Personal Training & Small Group Training
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. Business Management
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Nutritional Certification
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR